Trick or Treatmoor Event Volunteer

 




This Month, I volunteered for a trick or treatmoor fundraiser and festival outside the Rosa F Keller and Community Center. First, we started setting up the tables for the event as well as decorating them with halloween themes for the kids. Also, I contributed to selling tickets for free donations, raffle entries, drinks, snacks, and kids carnival games such as zombie duck pond and bean bag toss for prizes. While at the event, I participated by helping make tie dye shirts. Later during the day, I helped in the station where kids made spells, incantations and wishes. It was so much fun seeing kids enjoy themselves as well as feeling like one. The most delightful moment was the costume contest where kids with the most creative, funniest or spookiest costume won a three-bundle book. I really enjoyed volunteering with Broadmoor improvement association for a good cause. 

Regarding the pharmacology program, I can't believe we are halfway done with the semester. I am so glad God open the right doors for me to gain acceptance in this amazing program. Where I have lear so much valuable information that will never be forgotten. The CV module has been the hardest so far but, I have taken the challenge to not only learn but, to become a better version of myself personally and professionally. Now, I am more open to the medical field and have the ability to have smart conversations with other and even physicians. I will forever be grateful for the opportunity given to be part of the pharmacology program.


Comments

Popular Posts